THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 15 May 2008

You and meee..alwayss!:-)

This page is dedicated to my one and only man!! There is a moral to this little love story of mine so keep reading and you will see....



The first time i saw him was at a friends party in the winter of 2005! We had a brief chat at the end of the party! At that time, i was in the terms of getting to know this other guy and seeing weather he had potential.. I had never known that this man would come into my life like a breathe of fresh air:) That was the last time we saw each other till the summer of 2006. Mean while, him and i were tangled up in different situations.

It was not until that lovely summer day when we all went out to a theme park for his birthday, we talked and spent a lovely day together having fun on the rides!. Before that we had only bumped into each other in a few parties and spoke on the phone. In just a span of a month, we were officially together:)



This all might sound "cheesy", as he would say, but this is how I've always wanted to express my love for him and yes i just realised that!. You know when you actually do something and that's when you realise that you have always wanted to do this, well that's what i mean!

He has gave me alot of courage and faith to do things in my life. Sometimes he may sound a bit harsh and a bit crude at times but i know he wants me to be a strong girl from within. In a sort of strange way, he is like my own personal blog spot!he he . I tell him about my day a-z, what i ate, what i plan to do in a few hours and in the future:)

I appreciate him being in my life!

So there are many morals to my little story! Sometimes taking a chance or a risk in life, can be very rewarding!

0 comments: