THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 16 May 2008

My make up spree!

Good afternoon to you all!:)



Hope your all having a great day so far!. The weathers pretty crap:(. Its raining!!. Last few days it was such a nice weather, Sun was shinning, everyone in their little cute Summer outfits!. Felt like i was in Miami. Well that's how it was like there, minus the beach!. I went to South Beach!. Beautiful people and beautiful places. What i loved about it was that you could wear your beach clothes and glam it up at night!:-D.



Anyways, getting back to how my day has been so farr, its been good, i went down to Ealing Broadway to shop for some new eye shadow colours and to check out new products! I love Barry M colours!. They have a fantastic range of colours. I love their Dazzle Dusts and Fine Glitter Dusts. I am going to try out some new eye make - up looks with the colours i purchased today! I'm so excited. I got some blues and greens and a golden orange colour. Hmmm I can just visualise it right now, how I'd blend and mix the colours. I haven't got a particular look in mind but ill just go with the flow and see what i can create:-) . Yes, i have promised you all that i will be uploading pictures of my work very soon and so i will! I am just really busy at the moment with other things going on with my college. I have a month or less left till my course ends and i have so much to get done with!! It is very stressful but i know i will get it done:-)



The most exciting thing happening next month is that i will be going to a Hen night. Me and two other class friends will go there and create make - up looks for these girls!. I'm doing something like this for the first time and i am very excited about it!. I have also never been to a Hen night before!. So lets see how it goes! Its on the 21st of June, Saturday. I will surely keep you all updated on how it goes. I'll take loads of pictures!

I have just come up with a look in my mind that I'd like to try out, a peacock eye look. With alot green and Khaki and a hint of gold!, perfect for a night out!. Its not too loud. Also i would love to try some summer looks, alot of bronze, golds, light pinks, mint green... My eye - shadows are mainly from Barry M and Natural Collection. The thing i love about the colours from Natural Collection is that their light colours such as baby blue and mint green, apply on so well and easily and they can be seen!! I hate it when they just fade or blend into your skin!

Ok guys, I'm going to finish this off now for today as i have to get on with what I've said I'm going to be doing! so catch you guys later and hope you all have a great Friday night!! bye!!

0 comments: