THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 20 May 2008

Back to my little adventure for the day...

A big hello to you all!!


I'm hoping every ones day has been good and are in good spirits!.

I'm doing fine! i have been revising what we learnt today in our theory lesson. We learnt about the buttocks and legs muscles and the blood circulation. It was a very interesting lesson as always. Learning about your body and the way it functions is always very interesting and beneficial to know. We also talked about the sickle cell and the conditions if it.


So now I'm back to college on Thursday as i have a day off on Wednesday's and Friday's. On Thursday, we start late again, same time as today, 12.30. I will have to go in early and get the client list from the reception for the afternoon session. I'm feeling a bit sleepy now (yawn) . I was just browsing through YouTube and found a great video!. It shows you a Japanese girl doing a Geisha make -up look on herself! Yes!! I was so amazed at the way she did it. She applied it on perfectly and it looked so flawless. It is a true art. Have a look for yourself and tell me what you think! - http://youtube.com/watch?v=QvyskAURwCs . I would love to try it out myself but on a model. It sure will take alot of practice but it is worth it.

Guess what guys, this Friday, my Mr special will be meeting my parents for the first time in 22 months!. I am so looking forward to this and am very excited! We will be going for dinner someplace not decided yet!!. I cant imagine or picture how its going to be, but I'm sure it will be a night to remember:-). I have been planning this evening for a month now and finally it is going to happen. (touch wood) . he he . I'm not superstitious but it is just so important to me that i cant let anything effect it!

Well guys, i shall take your leave and get back to you tomorrow!

Good night!!
:-)

1 comments:

Laura Birchmore said...

Hi Priya,

Just to let you know that this blog is looking fantastic. Well done.

Secondly, you are in at 9.30 tomorrow it's next Thursday starting at 12.30.

See you tomorrow.

Laura