THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 21 May 2008

Presentation for tomorrow...

Good evening everyone!

I know its a bit cold and dull today in some parts of England, and for those of you who are in those parts, SMILE!! he he and for those who are not in the U.K and are from other parts of the world, A WARM WELCOME!:-)

I have been preparing for a small presentation we are going to be doing in class tomorrow morning, yes there is class in the morning as normal, i mixed it up with next Thursdays timing! Thanks to my tutor,Laura:-). I appreciate that you have liked the way i have done my blog :-D.

Right, pictures of my work, i will be putting them up hopefully next week for you to see. Today i also tried a different look. This time i used golden orange and browns, sort of like the sunset theme. I have took pictures of it. Any ideas you guys could give me to try out?...let me know!.

Ok then, today is pretty much just about me revising and that's it so i will get back to you when i have much more to tell you all :-). Till then, take care and keep smiling..

Bye!

0 comments: