THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 19 May 2008

Salon manager experience!

Hey you sweetness's! :-)

How is everyone doing?? I hope you all are good and smiling!. Again the weather was such a let down!. In the morning it was nice and bright and then by noon, it turned all gloomy,dull and cold!. I went to college today and it was my first day as a salon manager for the week, (BIG REPONSILBILTY!!)!. I was dreading coming in the morning,didn't know what to expect!, but it wasn't all that bad!. The girls did help me out. The downside, i think, of being a salon manager in college is that you're not allowed to do any assessments!. Most of the time i kept thinking, "damn, i wish i was doing a assessment!!", i have quite a few assessments to get done with before my year ends!. I have only like a month or so left. PRESSURE! ha ha

I'm so looking forward to just passing everything and moving on. I have alot of plans ahead of me. hmmmm. I'm feeling really tired right now and sleepy but i don't want to sleep this early or else i wont get to sleep later at night!.

Tomorrow we all start late, around 13.00pm. We just have a theory lesson tomorrow, so no rushing around in the morning, well not until Thursday!

Oh wells, i'll stop this little "My days adventure" for now and will get back to you guys when i can, which should be tomorrow if I'm not too stressed out! he he .

Take care you all!

0 comments: