THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 22 May 2008

A glimpse of my work...just a start:-)



So finally i have put a video up of my work:).. mind you,this is not that clear but hopefully it should give you a insight into my quality of work. I have also put a picture here so you could see a bit more clearer!:-S ,as i am moving a bit too fast in the video!he he. There are more to come so keep watching out!


This look is basically a smokey eyed look. I have used black shimmer shadow and white mixed with gray and i also used a cream colour eye shadow to highlight the brow bone.


For the cheeks i used a bronzer in a medium shade and finished it off by applying some clear gloss on to my lips. I wanted to balance out the whole look by keeping more focus on the eyes.


I hope you will like it!


P.s I have not done any type of hairstyle, i simply tied it back! and those are my real eye lashes!:-D

0 comments: