THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 15 May 2008

All about me!:)

Hi there!
Woah!my own blogspot!:-D . It is pretty exciting to have your own space and write about yourself,your day,week,month and life!! I'll try not to make it too boring!!haha

I'm currently doing NVQ Beauty Therapy level 2 at hammersmith and west london college. Its fantastic,i love the practical and theory side of it. Well i like the theory side more you know:-s.. I never knew i would like it more than the practical side. I love knowing about the body and our system,how it all works. Its amazing how many muscles and bones we have.

In my spare time i like reading about our muscles and bones. I go to this website - http://www.face-and-emotion.com/, there is so much information on there and with diagrams which makes it more interesting! You might find it a bit too technical BUT it is worth learning and reading about it! Even though it might not necessarily be connected to whichever career path you've chosen, it can help in the future! Eg: When talking amongst friends, you can pop some of your knowledge in the conversation and feel very proud of yourself!:-D Having little knowledge about anything is dangerous! well that's what i believe.

I remember one of my school teachers use to tell me, " Priya, if you hear some one say a new word which you are unfamiliar with, write it down, go home and research about it!" Believe you me, it might sound bit silly but it is very beneficial for you in the future! Yes, i do that!well i remember the word in my mind and if i have free time, i Google it or go on to http://www.dictionary.com/ !:-)

I love doing make - up and creating different looks!. I've always been fascinated about different colours, mixing colours, blending and shading. In my spare time that is what i normally do, create different looks! I have took some pictures but they are just eye make - up. I will upload them on to my page very soon so you can have a look at my work and feel free to comment on them :-) . P.s Positive comments please! hehe

0 comments: